Josephine has been cracking me up, lately. I mean, seriously. Among my favorite things she’s been doing are..
- The hilarious face she makes when she hears anyone fart. Even herself.
- She has changed all her “m” sounds to “p” sounds. So when she says “clean up,” which used to be “meem up,” she now says “peem up.” It’s good, though, because “please” went from “meez” to “peez.” So we’re getting closer.
- She always strips baby down before they go to sleep. And then when they wake up, she lets me know that baby needs her “coze.”
- She’s been standing on top of things and yelling “stella!!!!” We’re not quite sure what that means, but it’s pretty funny.
- Her favorite thing to do is go “night night.” Not in her own bed, but in Mommy and Daddy’s bed. And it doesn’t exactly involve sleeping – just laying there and sucking her thumb for a few seconds, and then jumping around and squealing.
- She loves getting her picture taken lately, but will start running to look at the picture on the camera before I’ve even taken it. It makes getting a clear picture a little bit difficult, but it’s adorable. 🙂
- Everything that she sits on or sits at is a table, or “babool.” It gets a little confusing when she wants to sit on the stairs and says, “babool! peez!” But I’m figuring things out.
- Overall, she talks a ton, but we only understand about 90% of what she’s saying. It’s a lot of fun, though, because when we figure things out everyone gets really excited.
- She’s one of the most good-natured, chill kids I’ve met. She has her tantrum moments, but even those don’t last very long. We feel pretty lucky to have gotten such an awesome kid!
And that’s all. This girl makes me laugh and smile more than anyone…except maybe her Dad. Which is probably where she gets it from.
We’re going on a fancy graduation celebration date tonight (sans baby!) and I’m pretty stoked. AND we’re seeing The Great Gatsby, which makes me even more excited. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!