With all those life lists floating around out there, I thought, why not make one for Miss Josephine? If anything, it’ll keep us doing fun things for the next year (we have until August!), and I’ll have something to look to for ideas. So here it is…
Miss Jo’s Things to Do Before She’s Two
1. Have a picnic
2. Go to the playground at Golden Gate Park
3. Make special Christmas presents for the grandparents
4. Go to Monterey Bay Aquarium
5. Make play dough
6. Learn to count to 10 and say the alphabet
7. Go apple picking
8. Go swimming in the ocean
9. Take a swim class
10. Visit Santa Claus
11. Go to the kid’s class at the art museum
12. Make Valentine’s Day cards
13. Go to the Children’s Museum
14. Trick or Treat!
15. Explore the Jelly Belly Factory
16. Play with trains at the Railroad Museum
17. Go to the pumpkin patch
18. See the birds at the California Raptor Center
19. Go hiking in Yosemite
20. Have fun at Fairytale Town
21. See the fish at Nimbus Fish Hatchery
22. And see the exotic animals at Star Eco station!
23. Ride the train
24. Take a class at ArtBeast studio
25. Bounce around during Toddler Time at Sky Zone
That should keep us busy for a bit, I hope. 🙂 I’ll update the blog as we check things off!
What kinds of things do you like to do with your kiddos?
Oh and ps…if you follow me on Instagram (which you totally should, by the way) you’ve seen these pictures, but…here are our Halloween costume previews.
I’m still trying to get those dang eyes to stand up straight. I’m thinking wire, maybe? We’ll see. I mean, let’s face it, she’ll probably have the hood off most of the time anyways.
Isn’t she the cutest little alien?