1. Being truly terrified from reading this book.
2. Talking to his Computer & Internet Law prof about what he’s doing for work.
3. Being surprised by a CLEAN CAR by yours truly. (Because I’m just a kick-a wife sometimes.)
1. The best Freecycle find EVER. Two old school film cameras + one old digital camera + five lenses + one camera bag + the COOLEST camera strap ever = one very happy girl.
|Now to start actually knowing what I’m doing…|
2. I finished my quilt! This has been a work in progress for years. Since high school. I better start a quilt for Josie soon, so I can get it done before she graduates from high school.
3. Goat cheese. Because I’ve been putting it on everything lately, and it’s seriously delicious. Not a new discovery, just a new obsession.
1. Making sounds with Pyrex dishes and measuring spoons.
2. Cuddling with Daddy
|A morning cuddle session – Eric is protecting himself from being kicked. 🙂|
3. Trips to the park and impromptu photo shoots.
|So, maybe those jeans are a little too long?|
Happy Friday, friends!